You have no items in your shopping basket.
The OMP Tecnica Plus 2 race suit (IA01830) is FIA homologated to standards FIA-8856-2000. This version of the OMP Tecnica Plus 2 suit (IA01830089-XX) has a silver / black bi-color design and is available in sizes 46 to 64. This three layer OMP race suit consists of an external sateen lightweight Nomex fire retardant fabric with contrasting inserts in shiny ultralight Nomex. The lightweight internal layer is designed for improved breathability and maximum comfort
• Precurved sleeves on the OMP Tecnica Plus 2 race suit help to give a better fit.
• Inner collar in soft knit fabric for maximum comfort.
• Arm bellows - lumbar insert in knitted fabric to optimise movements.
• Nomex fire retardant fabric
• Weight: 320 g/m2.
Choosing the correct size for your OMP Racing Tecnica Plus 2 fire resistant race suit
Taking measurements for your OMP Racing fire resistant suit requires the utmost precision and we ask that you kindly follow the procedures indicated below to make sure you order the correct suit. Please use a cloth (tailor/seamstress) measuring tape and measure against the body and undergarments of the driver.
- A - CHEST - measure the circumference just under the arms while keeping both arms along the driver’s body.
- B - WAISTLINE - waistline circumference.
- C - HIPS - pelvis circumference; measurements to be taken at the largest point of the buttocks.
- D - THIGH - thigh circumference; measurements to be taken at the largest point of the thigh.
- E - ARM -measurements to be taken fromthe shoulder point to the wrist.
- F - INSIDE LEG - measurements to be taken on the internal part of leg, from the groin to the malleolus on the ankle.
- G - SHOULDERS - measurements to be taken from the right shoulder point to the left shoulder point.
- H - BACK - measurements to be taken from the base of the neck to the waistline.
How to measure fitment for an OMP Racing Tecnica Plus 2 fire resistant race suit
Each OMP FIA race suit is computer-designed based on the needs of the driver and co-driver, using sophisticated CAD systems. The design for the OMP race suit is then automatically sent to specialised cutting machinery to create the various parts of the race suit from specially chosen fabrics such as nomex. Each individual component of the OMP race suit can be customized with the use of automated systems for embroidery and printing. The different parts of the OMP race suit are then assembled by hand with the utmost care ready for you to use..
|Model Part Number||IA01830089|
- • Precurved sleeves on the OMP Tecnica Plus 2 race suit help to give a better fit.
- • Inner collar in soft knit fabric for maximum comfort.
- • Arm bellows - lumbar insert in knitted fabric to optimise movements.
- • Nomex fire retardant fabric
- • Weight: 320 g/m2